Dark Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future C# Game Project Idea.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is me... Robbie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
robbieagray

robbieagray

It is me... Robbie! Empty
PostSubject: It is me... Robbie!   It is me... Robbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Hello I am Robbieagray and I am a friend of RPG_Lovers. I can't do much for this project but I figured I would join anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
RPG_Lover
Admin
RPG_Lover

PostSubject: Re: It is me... Robbie!   It is me... Robbie! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Hello,

Glad to see you join in on the community. We are not going to have much in the way of people being able to help at the moment due to it being small at the moment and I am still studding how to Program. I have gotten at least good enough to start the idea and when we open it up more then we will start being able to accept more help to making this project grow.

It will be a wail and the other 2 are only able to help by handing me paper of their ideas at the moment. So they are not as much help right now till the ground is set for the Dark Nightmare. But when it is made it will be a continue update program always supplying new stuff and maybe hoping one day also make it a MMORPG game for everyone but that will be a long wail and a lot of support from the community as well having a lot of people playing the game to begin with. But it is great to have it start out this way and I also got to deal with my school on Programming C#.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitefangstudios.com
robbieagray

robbieagray

PostSubject: Re: It is me... Robbie!   It is me... Robbie! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Yeah C# is pretty hard. I was originally planning on being a video-game designer (before I fell in love with the medical lab career), however I could never get used to code. It annoyed me more then anything.
Back to top Go down
RPG_Lover
Admin
RPG_Lover

PostSubject: Re: It is me... Robbie!   It is me... Robbie! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I understand codes well. Since I feel in love with Programming it's just I am still not fully there yet.

But it would be great that I get so good at programming I can make Online games for people to play together. But that will be a wail til I get a understanding how to send things to the internet and retrieving from the internet. Then I would need to know how to connect 2 computer through internet and get higher speed internet and a better router and stronger computer.

So making Dark Nightmare a Online game would be a long wail. But making it a normal game to start with would help for later in the works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitefangstudios.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is me... Robbie!   It is me... Robbie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It is me... Robbie!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmare :: Off Topics :: Introduction-
Jump to: