Dark Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future C# Game Project Idea.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What will be Beginning Prize?

Go down 
2 posters

What Prize to offer?
Money
What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_lcap0%What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Mystery Key
What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_lcap0%What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Blank Mask
What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_lcap50%What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Training Book
What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_lcap50%What will be Beginning Prize? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
A Black Cube
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
RPG_Lover
Admin
RPG_Lover

What will be Beginning Prize? Empty
PostSubject: What will be Beginning Prize?   What will be Beginning Prize? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

We will be offering in the beginning of the game a Tutorial ground where people will learn how to play Dark Nightmare and so we will be offering a reward in the end to thank the player for completing the Tutorial.

• Money - 1,500
  • A Mystery Key (Not Exposing Secret. Key is to be a Rare item in the game)
  • A Blank Mask (Mask can contain 1 of 5 elements to make you stronger in that element magic. Wind / Water / Earth / Fire / Thunder)
  • Training Book (Gaining 2 Level Ups in 1 Fighting Skill)
  • A Black Cube (Solve the puzzle to win Random Prizes - Chance of Weak Rewards would be high)

The Tutorial will give some Items that are common and not that rare but since the Tutorial will also be a Quest I would like to offer 1 Item to make it worth wild on their (Money will not be gain on the Tutorial so that is why it is offer as 1 of the 5 prizes)

Votes will be on for a wail til further notice and knowing what to offer as a Prize for the people when they have done the Tutorial.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitefangstudios.com
robbieagray

robbieagray

What will be Beginning Prize? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will be Beginning Prize?   What will be Beginning Prize? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:45 pm

I like masks so you can guess what I voted for. Razz
Back to top Go down

What will be Beginning Prize?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmare :: General Center :: Dark Nightmare Poll-
Jump to: