Dark Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future C# Game Project Idea.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Head Master - RPG_Lover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RPG_Lover
Admin
RPG_Lover

The Head Master - RPG_Lover Empty
PostSubject: The Head Master - RPG_Lover   The Head Master - RPG_Lover I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 am

My name is RPG_Lover,

As I go by many other names I also mainly go by Jake. I am 1 of the 3 head leaders behind the project Dark Nightmare. I am working on learning how to write C# Program language and I do like to come up with all sorts of stories to tell to others.

I have a starting skill in how C# work and I continue on my lessons to hope on making a MMORPG one day but having that dream is not going to be a easy task for me. I hate to do things by allot of other people's way so I go more on my own route from time to time. I do as well work on making games with a program known as RPG Maker VX as member's are able to get a free trial of it and also I am the builder of a forum called White Fang Studios. I as well am a Moderator on the Forum for RPG Maker VX as here are the 2 links to the Forums.Please everyone if you got any questions about this Project I am always happy to answer anything you may have. I am the main focus Programmer behind the project and if you would like to request to be a worker in a spot then please contact me with the following details + more is optional.
Quote :
Name:
Skill:
Why you want to work for us:
Time Slot:
A little about you:
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitefangstudios.com

The Head Master - RPG_Lover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmare :: Off Topics :: Introduction-